Friday, June 3, 2016

Reflection #16 6/3

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities


           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. Now that Memorial Day has past, I am totally ready to graduate. These last few weeks at school have been a drag and I am ready to go to college. I have had a busy week, but still managed time to cook. I actually made a lot more of those ice pops from last week because I keep coughing and when I ate/drink cold things I feel better. I also made my favorite dish, lasagna. I have searched many recipes and even ones for the microwave, but decided again to stick to my mother's amazing recipe. So, my mother made the meat, but it uses the same steps and ingredients I used when I made the spaghetti awhile back. At the bottom of the pan, I covered it with the sauce. Followed by three repeating layers of pasta with ricotta cheese spread on both sides, meat, and shredded mozzarella cheese. For the ricotta cheese, I mix one egg, basil leaves, and oregano with the ricotta cheese I bought from the store. After all the layers were ready, I covered the aluminum pan with aluminum foil and let it cook for approximately 35 minutes, then I uncovered the lasagna and allowed it to cook for another five minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment