Monday, June 6, 2016

REFLECTION 16.0

This week I developed my technical cooking skills while learning how to cook pancakes. Essentially my mother has taken me on to be her cooking pupil so whenever she cooks I usually tag along. For this week's dish, pancakes, me and my mother gathered the ingredients and put them together in a bowl. Then my mom taught me how to mix the ingredients and I got experience in mixing pancake batter. Once the ingredients was dissolved together I put it in the frying pan and cook my pancakes. The pancakes came out quite good and it tasted fantastic. This experience of cooking pancakes helped me develop my frying and mixing abilities. In the future, I hope to do  Additionally, next week I plan on doing an egg/omelette and the frying experience will come in handy when cooking said omelette.

No comments:

Post a Comment