Thursday, June 9, 2016

Reflection #17

This marks the end of Humans of UCVTS. I have prepared a short goodbye message to all the wonderful followers and supporters for this page. In one and a half week, I will be graduating and the due date for the presentation is next Monday. I had a wonderful time running Humans of UCVTS. A lot of people has told me they always wanted to run a page, but never had the courage to. I'm glad that 20% time allow me to have an excuse to push myself and get out of my comfort zone. I have met a lot of wonderful people who were willing to share their thoughts and opinions with the page. The process of this page was quite a easy effort and keeping to deadlines was helpful because of the constant support. I had a lot of fun with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment