Monday, June 13, 2016

Reflection #17

                 For my last reflection, I have a lot to say. Choosing fitness as my 20% time project was a great idea. I feel like I would have never gotten myself to workout if I did not have a real reason to. Having this being an assignment was great. It pushed me to get work done. I learned a lot about myself throughout this project and even noticed things that I never would have. I had always been involved in a sport and once I stopped , it really affected me. I completely stopped all athletic activity and noticed that I was getting very out of shape. That was not me at all. This project helped boost my confidence and get back to where I used to be. It was difficult to be consistent and make time to workout. I somehow managed to fit it into my day. It was also kind of tough working out a lone sometimes. I got used to it but it was nice to have a partner. I also did things that I never used to in the past when I was involved in sports. I started drinking A LOT more water and eating in ways that were appropriate for my body type. I learned about each body type and the importance if feeding them the right things. I now understand the true importance of water and the effectiveness of each workout. I am so glad that I chose this project and I am definitely going to work my hardest to keep up this healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment