Thursday, May 5, 2016

Reflection #12 5/6

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. This week I did the same old, same old. I researched recipes in class, but the whole class I kept thinking about spaghetti. My mom makes the best spaghetti and I am going to be honest after past meals I have made following online recipes I decided to stick with my mom's. She taught me how to cook the ground beef when I made nachos, and after the meat browns I added the tomato sauce and chopped onions and peppers and stirred them every so often. A few minutes before I expected the sauce to be ready, I brought water to a boil and sprinkled in some salt. Once the water was boiled, I out in the spaghetti pasta and let it cook. Once, both were done I mixed them and added a little Parmesan cheese and ate it. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment