Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Reflection 15

This week I was able to continue my routine of interviewing students and posting them to the page. After talking to my teacher, I have decided to continue my page dedicated to seniors and their last few days on campus. I think it will be an important and great memorabilia in the future. This page will be like a yearbook full of memories for when we were in high school. This motivates me even more to capture more moments as the final days are approaching. I still have about 4 weeks left in the school year and I need to keep my eyes open for when a student wears their college shirt, I can take a picture of them. I am excited that Humans of UCVTS has grown from 2 followers to now 130 followers with over 3,000 views. I never expected this to happen. Please check out the page in facebook https://www.facebook.com/humansofucvts/notifications/

No comments:

Post a Comment