Thursday, May 19, 2016

Reflection 14

A nice thing that happened on the page is the support from parents. I was surprise to see so many likes and a couple comments from parents saying how the description of the photo are a accurate description of their child. I guess in the day and age of Facebook where once you are tagged, then everyone can see, that applies to your mom if you are friends with her on Facebook. I'm glad that the parents approved, which was one of my concerns because once a parents disapprove, I would have to change the format that I was creating the page. The evidence that my page has met a successful direction will allow me to further develop instead of starting back from base one.

Please check out the page: https://www.facebook.com/humansofucvts/insights/?section=navPosts

No comments:

Post a Comment