Sunday, May 15, 2016

Reflection #13 5/15

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. In class, I was not feeling well and did not do as much as I had planned to working on typing up all the recipes. At home, I learned how to make eggs actually and put together a big breakfast for my grandmother's 86th birthday. I made eggo waffles on the stove using butter and the waffles, constantly flipping the waffles so they would not burn and cook evenly on both sides. For the eggs, I cracked two eggs and whisked in cheese and salt & pepper. I made them scrambled on the stove. I also cooked beef linked sausages on the stove and turkey bacon. My grandmother was very excited for her big breakfast and I made her some coffee using the Keurig to go along with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment