Friday, May 13, 2016

Reflection 13

This week I hit mew milestone for the Humans of UCVTS page. After using the power of social media and friends, i was able to go over the 100 likes mark on my page. I find this really shocking because the first five posts that I posted had little over 10 views with maybe 1 or 2 likes. However, after my special theme focusing the page specifically on seniors, I was able to get more attention. I think for the remaining days of May, I will continue to photograph and interview seniors about their future plans. The audience are curious and are empathetic to the excitement for the new things to come. Because of the high amount of views, I am thinking of posting twice a week instead of once a week. however, May is a really busy time for seniors because or Prom, filed trips, and just holidays. I will try my best to engage the audience as much as possible.
Thank you and stay tune.
Please check out the Humans of UCVTS page: https://www.facebook.com/humansofucvts/

No comments:

Post a Comment