Saturday, May 28, 2016

Reflection #15 5/28

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. This is a short week at school and the weather is starting to become really beautiful, so I made ice pops using frozen juice and soda mixed. As a child, my grandma told me to mix flavors and I have loved it ever since, so I used Pepsi and fruit punch to create my ice pops. I took a small paper cup and poured the liquid in it. I put it in the freezer and about 25 minutes later, I stuck it in the wooden craft stick and then put it back in the freezer. After 30 minutes I had some ice pops. It was a little too frozen so I left it out and forgot about it and it melted... I made another one with Seven Up soda and this time I only froze it for 40 minutes in total and the middle did not freeze completely so it as easier to eat. I also used a fork instead of a craft stick. I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment