Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection #10 4/24

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. This week was PARCC and there was no time in class to work on my 20% project. I also was really busy at home this week looking for prom stuff and trying to finalize my college decision between the University of Pittsburgh and Towson University. But, my mom taught me how to steam shrimp, I would write the directions here, but I am going to NY to look for dresses and I have to shower and get dressed in  a few minutes. But, here is a picture of the shrimp and I will put the recipe in my recipe document during 20% time in class.


1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious!
    Remember to develop a reflection--what did you achieve, what did you learn, how did you grow?

    ReplyDelete