Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection 6

So I guess I completely forgot to post my reflection last week because I was just that excited about spring break so I'm doing it now. Luckily, I didn't make much progress so its not too hard to remember everything I did 2 weeks ago. I knit a couple more rows in the same pattern I was doing before, but honestly I don't really feel to good about it. It feels like I'm knitting a scarf, which is good because that's what I'm comfortable with, but I know I'm gonna have to do the complicated stuff soon and I'm really not looking forward to that. At least the color is nice and it feels soft. Anyway I'll post some pictures later when I'm actually sort of happy with how it looks. Right now only the bottom is done, and to me that's not really all that impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment