Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection 10

This week was rather uneventful with my baking progress. I was unable to bake anything because of my refrigerator problem, hence no new blog posts. However, I was able to purchase a Kitchenaid electric hand mixer, which I've been wanting for ages, and also a cake pan. A while ago, I ended up breaking my electric mixer, so now I have a new one to use when I need it. I specifically need this for baking macaroons, which I am planning on making this marking period. Also, I hope to be able to bake my first cake. So far, I have 5 posts on my blog, which I would say is pretty great, since that basically shows I baked something every other week or so. I hope to bake more than once in the upcoming weeks in order to show more of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment