Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection #9 4/17

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. In class, I searched for new recipes and I organized my reflections and the recipes I have used. At home, I cooked a frozen pasta dinner, that I typically cook on the stove, in the microwave. I used Stouffers's Hearty grilled chicken and vegetables pasta. I hate vegetables, so I took them out and I put some of the pasta and frozen sauce in the microwave covered on High for 6 minutes, remove cover. Stir and re-cover. Then,  continue cooking on High 3 minutes, remove cover. Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on High 2 minutes. Then, I took it out, stirred it, took a picture, then drowned it in parmesan cheese. It was a delicious dinner, but I prefer it on the stove, but in college I will not have a stove.


No comments:

Post a Comment