Friday, April 29, 2016

Relfection S2 W11

Christian

            This week, I was only able to help out with one meal because I had a very busy work schedule this week. On Tuesday, my dad asked me to help him make chicken parmesan with him. Not only is that one of my favorite meals, it is one of his too, so of course I said I would help. First we dredged the chicken in egg and then coated it with breadcrumbs. After that, we threw the chicken on the stove to cook in a pan coated with olive oil. While the chicken was cooking, we added spices. Once the chicken was cooked, we transferred it to a pan that was filled about a quarter of the way with tomato sauce (previously made and frozen) and baked it in the oven for about 10 minutes or the cheese starts to brown. We ate the chicken with a side of pasta and fresh bread from the bakery. It was a great meal and took less than an hour to prepare and cook.

1 comment: