Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reflection S2 W8

Christian

            This week, my mom and I used the crock pot to cook two nights in a row. On Monday night, we made pulled pork. Before I went to school, I helped my mom marinate and prepare the pork to be cooked. When I got home from school, I smelled the pork cooking and knew it was going to be good just by how it smelled. My mom did not tell me, but after I left for school, she added honey to the pork, and when it was finally ready to eat, I tasted the honey right away and it was a great compliment to the meat. On Tuesday, we made roast beef in the crock pot. My mom and I did the same thing, before I left for school, we prepared the meat then let it cook until it was time to eat. The beef turned out great, but the pork was better in my opinion. I’m glad I’m getting experience with various different methods of cooking food, so I will always have options when it is time to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment