Sunday, January 24, 2016

Final Semester Reflection

This 20% Time project has been a great experience for me. Playing the guitar was a really fun activity that I will for sure continue to do. My original goal was to learn how to play guitar and also show a final video of me playing a song, but in the end it leaned more towards playing the one song. Although my project had its ups and downs, like a wrong start, poor planning, and procrastination, I still did reach my goal in the end. I at first didn't have the motivation to keep going, but in the end I did find true enjoyment in playing guitar and plan to keep it that way. I can now successfully play Wonderwall by Oasis so now I feel like I can play anything (on my level haha). This 20% was great and so I'm looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment