Sunday, January 17, 2016

Reflection #14

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities
15 January 2016
Reflection #14

         My project is to learn how to braid, install, and style hair. This week, I have been focused on the actual presentation. I have collected all the pictures and videos I have made during the entire process. 
I have also requested that my sisters come over this weekend so I can take more pictures and videos of styling with an actual person. A presentation was put together using slide carnival and google slides. It is probably the prettiest presentation I have ever made and it makes sense because my project is about beauty and using hair to enhance your natural beauty. I also, finished braiding the foundation and will make my hair installation video and styling video on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment