Monday, January 18, 2016

Reflection 15

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRR YAY. I'm not good with obligations to be honest, so this is a bit liberating. it's really something I should get better at, because obligations are important. I barely even put on pants anymore in the morning...

Anyway, looking back on this project, well, it was fun. I'll talk about it in the presentation a bit, but I appreciated this project not as much for what it taught me to physically do but for what it taught me about music as a whole. It really did influence the way I hear beats and understand the entire music making process. I have a new appreciation for the producers who make the hit songs we all love, and can follow the basics and understand the premise of why they did what they did, and how they went about doing it.

This weekend, I worked on finishing up my presentation, which I'm happy about, and I look forward to having a nice surprise. it was fun while it lasted honestly, and I'm excited to share all I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment