Sunday, January 10, 2016

Reflection Week 14

As the dead line approaches, I started the process of editing parts of videos that would work well for my project. I noticed two things: one, my editing skills are not the best and two, it is hard to find shorter segments on my topic. Luckily, through practice I think my editing should improve over time. However, finding 20 to 45 seconds long segments on something as complex as the Citizens United case can sometimes come off as vague. In oral argument, most of the justices give concrete, short answers, while the lawyer usually give long, complicated answers. Also, trying to give a holistic view of my topic and the case surrounding it has made me narrow down the aspects of the problem I wish to address in my video compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment