Sunday, January 3, 2016

Reflection 13

Over break I didn't spend as much time knitting as I thought I was going to. I picked it up like once but didn't get very much done. I was pretty busy over break and I was hardly home, which is also one of the reasons why I'm stuck doing a ton of homework today but whatever that's another story. I'm starting to worry that I'm not going to get the scarf done before the midterm because its actually a lot more work than I thought it was going to be. I'm going to try to find more time to work on it. When I get it to be as long as I want, I'll have to learn how to end it. I know there's a specific way to tie it off but I haven't gotten there yet. I'll probably look up some videos or ask my mom about it. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment