Saturday, January 2, 2016

Reflection #12 1/2/15

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities
2 January 2016

Reflection #12

          My project is to learn how to braid hair, install, and style hair. Happy Holiday everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your break and sadly it is coming to an end. For the New Year, my sister and a few of her friends got their hair done and wanted me to style their hair. I enjoyed doing it. I practiced straightening and curling. Also, I removed my friend's weave. Over the break, I got bored and did a lot of braiding. I completed the circle I started last class and did other styles. I was playing around and put cornrows to different styles (like a bun, half-up half-down, braids on the side). And I did not get a hair doll for xmas, maybe because it was not on my Christmas list.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment