Sunday, January 10, 2016

Reflection 14

This week I got a lot done. I tuned my new new guitar and got to work! I've successfully learned the intro and have moved on to learning the verses. It's not too bad because it repeats the same chords but the strumming pattern changes throughout the verses. I've been practicing almost everyday and make sure to let my fingers readjust to the chords and amount of time I have to hold down the strings. I know all the chords to play now, but I just need to master the strumming patterns for the song. I hope that I will be able to finish the song, and I will try my best to practice everyday. I am progressing through the song smoothly as of now and hope np problems come up to interfere since there is little time left. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment