Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection 4

This week I did not have a chance to bake anything. However, I did get to work on my blog. It's called Blissful Baking Creations, and yes it's pretty cliche, but I might change it later down the road. I'm still in the process of getting it started and making my post for the cookies I baked 2 weeks ago. There's nothing up on it yet, and I've just been working on the theme and layout. I'm not really concerned about how many people view my blog, since it's more focused on me keeping track of my baking creations. I'm looking forward to having everything set up and ready to go and I plan to hopefully bake something this week, and possibly bring it in for my Relay team.
Here's the link: https://blissfulbakingcreations.wordpress.com/
There's only a background up so far but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment