Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection #6 3/27

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities

           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. This week I was not in class for the twenty percent project. At home, we celebrated Easter and in my home a big dinner and breakfast takes place. Usually I help my mom by cutting up the cheese  something else easy. This year, I made the macaroni and cheese by myself and not in the microwave like last week. So I boiled the noodles in a random amount of water and let my sister cut up half a block of Velvetta cheese and buttered the pan. I mixed the cooked noodles with butter and some shredded cheese and the cut up Velvetta cheese. Next, I put it in a aluminum pan and topped it with some more cheese and poured half and half milk over top. Finally, I put it in the oven. I was not there when my mom took it out of the oven, so I could not take a picture, but trust me it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment