Friday, March 18, 2016

Reflection S2 W5

Christian

            This week has been a fairly complicated one to say the least. Not only am I coming off of a surgery, but my mom and grandma also had surgeries this week. My mom’s surgery didn’t require her to stay overnight at the hospital, but she is still on crutches. However, my grandma’s surgery called for her to be in the hospital for three days after surgery day. My days consisted of a lot of homework, helping my mom around the house, and visiting my grandma at the hospital. Unfortunately, this has not left much time for cooking, so my family has ordered out every night this week, which is not such an awful thing. Ordering out allows me to get a taste for other cultural foods and what they are cooked with. I think it is very important to expand your palette because it might open up opportunities for other different dishes to be made.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a rough week! I hope your surgery went well and that you're feeling better and that the same is true for your mom and grandmom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a rough week! I hope your surgery went well and that you're feeling better and that the same is true for your mom and grandmom!

    ReplyDelete