Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection 4

Seriously, this upcoming week I'll work on actually promoting the stuff I'm writing. It is indeed getting better. What I have written here isn't finished; in the final version I'd like to include stats and a final silver lining to bolster my arguments and round out the essay, but time constraints and lack of time management got in the way there. I was especially busy this weekend. Besides that, I used a lot more comedy and my own unique tone as a person in this piece, which excites me. If I can get that down pact without being too goofy and annoying, it will provide an easy to read and enjoyable text. This week, I wrote about the ill effects of meat production, with a focus on the ills of fast food chains. By the way, please let me know if these links don't work? Thank you very kindly.

I got a Beef

2 comments:

  1. The link works, but you have to make it public viewable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link works, but you have to make it public viewable.

    ReplyDelete