Thursday, March 24, 2016

Reflection S2 W6

Christian

            The weather this week has been very nice, particularly Wednesday. My family loves to grill and that is exactly what we did. My dad is the parent to grill the food, so I asked to help grill steak and chicken. He obviously said yes, and the first step we took was preparing the meats. We cleaned them, marinated them, and let them sit for a while. For the steak, we simply marinated with salt and pepper and for the chicken, we marinated it with a buffalo sauce. After about an hour or so of letting them marinate, we took the meats outside and started to grill. The chicken was done a little before the steak, but both turned out great and I was happy to share a meal with my family that I helped to cook. While grilling might not be all that useful in college, it still does not hurt to know what you are doing with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment