Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reflection 7

Because it's spring break, I have not been able to take any new pictures of the people because school is not in session. I should have planned ahead and took more pictures in advance so I would not have this random weeks of not posting. I am thinking that the week I come back from spring break, I will go all out and try to get the page up to 7 pictures. My next plan of action is to start sharing the page my friends and hopefully it can have more views. My spring break Humans of UCVTS work has included me making more interview questions and thinking of themes for a week. I mentioned earlier in another reflection that I would like to do a senior week to highlight the thoughts of seniors.
Here are some ideas for week themes (obviously not everything will actually be chosen):
1) Senior week
2) Hometown week
3) Culture week
4) Springbreak week
5) Aspirations week
6) Motivation week

No comments:

Post a Comment