Sunday, March 6, 2016

Reflection Week 3

This week for 20% Time, I did research on what colleges would be best for me so I could add it to my vision book. I did this because I wanted to incorporate academic visions into my vision book. I found four colleges that I might consider going to, and I plan on putting them in my vision book when I have a chance. I also have a packet that gives me an academic path/ plan, so I will put that in my vision book as well. I also created a blog post this week, so I plan on printing it out and putting it in my vision book, since my blog is a step to my career goal (journalism).

I've also considered the idea of buying a new book, because what I have right now is a blue binder, and I want something that's more creative, like a hard cover book.

No comments:

Post a Comment