Monday, February 8, 2016

20 % Time Proposal

           For the second half of the year, I am choosing to learn how to exercise properly on a regimented program. After I decided to not play a sport for my Senior year, I noticed a negative change when it came to exercising. Basketball was my stress reliever and now I don't really have a way to dedicate time to myself. What better way than exercise? It was something that was really important to me at one point and I lost sight of that. Having this be a project is a great way for me to get back on track and live my life the right way. I plan to use my time in class to do research on volume training, cardio, and other techniques that are going to help me stay fit. I am also going to use this time to organize my schedule so that I have everything planned accordingly. I am really looking forward to beginning this journey and I cannot wait to start seeing some results. I have everything I need to be fit and more so I really have no excuse when it comes to working out. My mother and I recently joined a gym.  I have been feeling extremely motivated lately which is definitely a great starting spark for the rest of this project.

1 comment:

  1. What are you specific goals? Better feeling? Weight changes? Strength? Endurance? Be specific.

    ReplyDelete