Monday, February 8, 2016

Proposal

For this semester, I would like to continue knitting. My goal last semester was to become familiar with the basics of knitting and to create a scarf, a fairly simple project. Accomplishing this goal motivated me to take on some harder projects. There is a lot about knitting that I still don't know and by the end of this semester, I would like to be able to knit a sweater. To do this I will have to use skills I already learned, but also put a lot more time into researching and creating this piece of clothing. Each week, I will work on knitting a part of my sweater. I already know how time consuming knitting can be, so I will be able to manage my time a little bit better. I'll also use my time to watch videos, read articles and look at other knitting blogs. Most of the materials I need for this project will be very similar to the things I used before. I'll need yarn, needles, and measuring tape. I'll have to look for good quality yarn and probably need to buy different sized needles as well. I'm looking forward to starting this new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment