Thursday, February 11, 2016

Second Semester Proposal

Christian 

Second Semester Proposal
            For the 20% Time Project in the second semester, I would like to learn how to cook. More specifically, I would like how to cook for myself since I will be on my own in a little over a year. At home, I have a home cooked meal almost every day and when I go to college, I don’t want that to stop. Most of my friends in college don’t know how to cook, so they either spend unnecessary money to eat out every night, or they eat ramen noodles every night. That doesn’t sound too appealing to me, so that is why I would like to learn how to cook for myself. I would need to learn how to measure how much food to put in, how long to cook it, and how to serve it. I also need to learn how to make efficient trips to the grocery store to get ingredients.

            My family loves to cook. My parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, all love to cook. I will have plenty of resources out of school if I ever get lost. In school, I will be looking at video tutorials of people cooking meals I would be interested in trying. I would also be looking at recipes to attempt at home. For supplies, I need a kitchen, cooking supplies, and an experienced cook to guide me. I’ve always wanted to learn how to cook, and I’m excited to dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment