Sunday, February 28, 2016

Reflection S2 W2

Christian

            This week, I continued my role as an observer. My mom cooked loaded potato skins with buffalo chicken on Saturday night and I helped her cook it. My mom prepared and cooked everything, but I gathered all the ingredients and watched her as she did it. She seasoned the potatoes and let them cook alone on the stovetop in olive oil. She also let the chicken marinate in buffalo sauce and grilled it. She mixed the chicken and potatoes and let them bake along with chives, shredded cheese, and bacon. She served it with sour cream and more chives on top. I was surprised how quickly it could be prepared, how much of it there was, and how good it was. She said next time she makes it, she will let me know and let me help a little more than I did this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment