Sunday, February 28, 2016

Reflection #2 2/28

Kamryn
Intro to Humanities
       
           My second semester 20% Project is going to be me learning to bake and cook many new things. This week I continued look for recipes in class. I focused more on desserts that an be made in a college dorm and I found some interesting mug cakes I plan on making soon after my mom takes me food shopping. At home, I made a dish made from a left over cheese steak. For lunch I ordered a cheesesteak from a local deli and I could not finish it. So, a few hours later when I was hungry again, I decided to make my cheesesteak better. I removed the un from the cheesesteak and proceeded to put the meat in cheese into a pan. In another pan, I made French fries. Once the French fries were ready,  took a few of the smaller ones and put it in the pan with the cheesesteak and the rest went onto a plate. I cooked the French fries and cheesesteak together with some more cheese and I sprinkled some Lawry's seasoned salt on it. My cheesesteak was all brand new once I put it on some potato bread instead of the original white roll used.

No comments:

Post a Comment