Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PROPOSAL 2.0


Last semester, I embarked on an adventure through the world of cooking. In this adventure I encountered many stumbling blocks that I needed to jump over. I leaped over theses blockades with ease and it has leaded me to two divergent paths. On one path I continue my cooking exploits and on the other I go on a completely different journey. I have decided to select the cooking path because I have not yet achieved my overall goal of being able to cook four different meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That goal was meant to represent my quality cooking abilities because I felt that once a person mastered four different meals for each meal of the day that that person would be fully capable of learning new meals with ease due to their enhanced skills . Given that I can only cook two different meals for each meal of the day, I felt that I have not achieved the mastery I am aiming for yet. Albeit when I made this goal, I thought that we would not have the option to change our 20% project midway through the year. Therefore, I will continue to pursue my dream of being a fully capable chef that can cook different foods and recipes without worry or difficulty.

2 comments:

  1. Be specific. What will you achieve? How will you use your classtime? What will be different about this semester than the first? What improvements will you make? What foods will you cook? BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be specific. What will you achieve? How will you use your classtime? What will be different about this semester than the first? What improvements will you make? What foods will you cook? BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC.

    ReplyDelete