Monday, February 22, 2016

The New Proposal

I've decided to mix it up and go for something completely different. My new proposal is to continue something that I put on hold for a while: playing the piano. The piano is my favorite instrument and I always wanted to learn how to play. Now, I can use this opportunity to play and continue my progress. My goal by the end of this project is to play at least one complete song. To achieve my goal, I will need to first pick a song then, practice nearly everyday to improve my skills. I know that YouTube has many videos on learning and those plus my own song sheets should help me practice. An easy thing about this project would be access to a piano since I already own one. A more difficult issue would be to stay on task and remember to practice each week. But I believe I can do it and I surely will since this for a grade anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment