Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 2

At this point, I am still going to test out various blogging platforms to see which one offers a format I like the best. I've decided on, for the moment, blogger by google, as I am familiar with it. The first topic I wrote on was the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. In terms of journalistic style, I'm definitely not going for the AP report style. That's boring to me. I am going to infuse my own opinion and feelings, and thus the articles will be subjective reflections of my mind, infused with facts. This first article is rather barebones, but that's intentional. It gives me things to build off of; direct quotes, pictures (on a different blog format), stats, etc. As far as starts go, however, I like it.


antonin scalia's death

No comments:

Post a Comment