Sunday, February 28, 2016

Drizzy Drake Week 2

Okay, it was definitely too soon to say that I'd be able to post anything on here. I've been practicing the "faux calligraphy" I saw on one of the websites I was using, and it looks okay, but it needs work and I don't really know what I'd post here anyway. So lemme just figure that out and I'll get back to you guys.

In other news, I found a pack of pens I really wanna try: Elegant Writer Calligraphy Markers-- they're on Amazon and only cost $5.99. My dad likes things that are inexpensive, and hopefully that will be music to his ears.

One last thing-- my mother informed me that we have a calligraphy book in the house, I just have to find it. If not, I can just ride my bicycle down to the library and pick up a few titles on the subject. Have a nice week, everyone! See ya next Sunday.

http://www.amazon.com/Speedball-Elegant-Writer-Calligraphy-Instructional/dp/B001DKJLEC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1456714255&sr=8-4&keywords=calligraphy+pen

No comments:

Post a Comment